Simplify and speed up the development of business applications with Windows® Presentation Foundation (WPF) and the Model View ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern. With this hands-on guide, you'll master the techniques to bind data to your WPF user interfaces by constructing an example application through the course of the book. Gain valuable skills with WPF and MVVM that you can immediately apply to your own projects.
• Master the MVVM design pattern and apply it to WPF development.
• Employ agile techniques to help reduce development time.
• Take advantage of the powerful data services in WPF to bind application data.
• Create rich, flexible, and maintainable client applications for the enterprise.
• Build an example Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application from start to finish.
• Use Microsoft Silverlight® or WPF to build applications with MVVM.
About the Author
Raffaele Garofolo is a .NET software architect who builds Line-of-Business applications for a living. He is passionate about .NET and WPF and spends his free time writing articles and blog posts about WPF and the MVVM.