- Cut through the complexities of designing a monolithic web architecture using micro frontend architecture.
- Explore architecture patterns for building large-scale applications.
- Learn how to build, test, and secure your micro frontends efficiently.
What you will learn:
- Understand how to choose the right micro frontend architecture.
- Design screens for compositional UIs.
- Create a great developer experience for micro frontend solutions.
- Achieve enhanced user experiences with micro frontends.
- Introduce governance and boundary checks for managing distributed frontends.
- Build scalable modular web applications from scratch or by migrating an existing monolith.
Who this book is for: