With this book you will:
- Explore how the this binding points to objects based on how the function is called;
- Look into the nature of JS objects and why you’d need to point to them;
- Learn how developers use the mixin pattern to fake classes in JS;
- Examine how JS’s prototype mechanism forms links between objects;
- Learn how to move from class/inheritance design to behavior delegation;
- Understand how the OLOO (objects-linked-to-other-objects) coding style naturally implements behavior delegation.