You’ll also discover how to work with functional programming and the latest ECMAScript features. Once you learn how to build React components with this hands-on guide, you’ll understand just how useful React can be in your organization.
• Look under the hood to learn how React runs in the browser.
• Create application presentation layers with React components.
• Manage data and reduce the time you spend debugging applications.
• Incorporate React Hooks to manage state and fetch data.
• Use a routing solution for single-page application features.
• Learn how to structure React applications with servers in mind.