Blazor Revealed will allow you to create a rich web site experience in no time. You will learn how to build user interfaces, and present data to a user for display and modification, capturing the user’s changes via data binding. The book shows you how to access a rich library of .NET functionality such as a component model for building a composable user interface, including how to develop reusable components that can be used across many pages and web sites. Also covered is data exchange with a server, giving you access to microservices and database services.
Blazor provides a fresh take on web development by eliminating the need for you to learn different languages and frameworks for client- and server-side development. Blazor allows C# and .NET to be used on all sides, providing a robust feature set that is well suited toward scalable, enterprise-level applications. Blazor Revealed gets you started in using this important new toolkit for web application development.
What You'll Learn
• Build user interfaces and display data for users to edit.
• Capture the user’s changes via data binding.
• Transfer data back and forth between server and client.
• Communicate with microservices and database services.
• Develop reusable components and assemble them into bigger components.
• Use routing to build single page applications (SPAs).
• Build Blazor libraries that are reusable across applications.
Who This Book Is For