With this book you will:
- Learn new ES6 syntax that eases the pain points of common programming idioms;
- Organize code with iterators, generators, modules, and classes;
- Express async flow control with Promises combined with generators;
- Use collections to work more efficiently with data in structured ways;
- Leverage new API helpers, including Array, Object, Math, Number, and String;
- Extend your program's capabilities through meta programming;
- Preview features likely coming to JS beyond ES6.