This quick and insightful guide will provide you with an easy way into TypeScript. You will discover the features of the TypeScript language and gain hands-on experience in creating a web application with reusable components. You will explore the compiler and learn how to manipulate the resulting output to fit specific needs.
What You Will Learn
- Set up the environment to install the TypeScript compiler and development tools
- Explore the features of the TypeScript language such as type annotations, interfaces, classes, and modules
- Create modular code that can be reused again and again
- Develop an interactive web application that can be easily extended
- Improve performance and reduce network traffic
- Focus on creating reliable code through test-driven development